Sep 13, 2015

Rose story


   

















Well, these are not my best photos of a rose, but ... one day i saw that my neighbour's  rose  had a bud. I've been haunting for its flourishing a whole week. Then, on a rushing day i saw it with a slight line of light and it was so beautiful... the day passed without any notice. Before sleeping i was thinking of taking a photo of the beauty in the morning and surprise!... the flower withered and fell. I regretted this with all my heart. After some weeks... a new bud... this time i didn't escape it... i followed him in the morning when the flower just began to open and at meal time when it looked how you could see it...
I did have a second chance, but life usually gives us one... as Eminem says "one opportunity, one shot"

No comments:

Post a Comment